Thursday, July 5, 2007

Lack of post

Hey everyone,
I am so sorry for my lack of post lately. I have just been so busy around the house helping my parents out alot with Lilly Jayde. So overall it has just been a busy week.

We had a great 4th of July. Lilly is terrified of the fireworks :(
She screamed and screamed so Mom and Dad had to leave and I stayed for a little while to watch.
Whenever I got home, poor LiL girl was still upset..it was so sad to see her so scared.

Well, I will be back on track with my posting very soon! I also have a BIG update on Rylee's blog!!
www.waitingforrylee.blogspot.com
haha. this is just a picture that I grabbed up from the computer. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Lilly looks horrified!! hehe

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I was horrified of fireworks too! Up until i was like 7 i would stay in the car and stick my fingers in my ear so i didnt have to hear the bang.heh. Lilly looks cute as usual!

Holly said...

Poor Lilly. Very cute picture. I will have to check out Rylee's blog too!

Olivia said...

THank you so much honey for my picture! We just loved it!!