Saturday, July 7, 2007

Not a photogenic day


Well, today is our last Saturday before Rylee Beth so it has been very busy. We are getting together last minute preparations for the new little one. I have wrote more on Rylee's blog!

Mom, Lilly, and I went shopping today for some new hairbows for Lilly. She got 2 new outfits the other day and none of her hairbows match so we had to go out and get a few new ones. They are all so cute!!! I tried to get pictures of her today but she wasn't cooperating. It just wasn't a photogenic day for her. I took this little video and I thought it turned out cute so I decided to post it.

Hopefully we will have a better picture day tomorrow!
I will post Monday on all about Rylee day!!!


2 comments:

Lexie said...

HeY!
What a cute video!!!
Lexie

Holly said...

Aww she is so cute :- )