Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm home

Wow---First off, camp was amazing!!! I had so much fun and I saw alot of old friends. We did so many amazing things and I made so many new friends. I have pictures but there are so many...I will upload some later.

Oh my, how I missed my family! Ha, they were basically all that I thought about. My Lilly girl was on my mind basically the ENTIRE time. As was Rylee Beth! I just couldn't wait to get home and squeeze the little Chunk'et. As soon as I walked in the house she started clapping, squealing, and bouncing up and down in her high chair! I love her to death. She just went to bed and I have only been home for about 20 minutes so I didn't get much time with her. While I was unpacking, I started to think about Lilly Jayde when she was a little baby (about 3 months) and just how quick the time goes by. She has always been a little camera girl. I promise you, she was looking at the camera when she was 1 week old. I wanted to post a picture of her when she was younger. THis picture was taken when Lilly was about 5 months old! Look at that face---how precious? Gahhh I am so in love with her. haha, she is my sweet pea!!

Well everyone, thats all I have for today! I will post tomorrow and I will also have Rylee Beth updates!!

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Yay!!!! I am soo glad that you are back!!!!! Sounds like you had alot of fuN!!! I love the picture!! Such a CUTIE! I can't wait to hear more about Rylee Beth!!!
Lexie

Rydley said...

Thanks for posting on our blog! Your adoration for your sister is so evident. I hope that Jia will be a good sister like you are. I look forward to following your life with Lilly and with Rylee!

Lindsey said...

Glad you had a good time. That picture of Lilly is just precious, i LOVE the sparkle in her eyes.

Gracie said...

So sweet! I am so glad that you are back!

Holly said...

Glad you're back. Glad you had a fun time. What a sweet picture!