Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nope I'm not gone yet...


Here is the deal...why I am not gone yet. The camp doesn't start until Thursday and I was going to be staying with a friend tonight so thats why I said I would be gone Wednesday-Sunday. Well, my friend had to cancel so now we are just going to meet at the camp tomorrow! I was actually kinda happy...thats one less day I have to be away from everyone!

I really don't have much to say on this post, so I thought that I would just post a picture of my puppy dog today! I have never post about her so I just knew I had to do it. Isn't she so cute? Her name is Prissy and she is a pug! We have had her since she was 6 weeks old and she is now 6 years old. Lilly Jayde adores her! They are very cute together!

Well everyone, this is it...until Sunday!

6 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh your puppy is adorable. I love pugs!

Gracie said...

OMG that is sooo cute!

Holly said...

Have fun at camp! You dog is adorable. We are getting a puppy in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

pokettiger said...

Wonderful blog Ally! Thank you for stopping by my pumpkin doodle site. It is so heartwarming how much you love your baby sister. Such a lucky little girl to have you as a big sister. I actually work for an adoption agency. We help place children in foster care with families for adoption. Such a wonderful thing your family is doing - providing children with a forever family. hugs :-)

Lexie said...

Hey!!! What a surprise to here from you!! Your dog is adorable!! Have fun at camp!!
lexie

Lexie said...

YaY!! You are coming back home today!! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about Camp...and ofcourse how Lilly Jayde is doing!!
~Lexie