Monday, March 24, 2008

Much Better Now!

As crazy as it seems, Lilly is just now 100% better. She was in the ER for two nights due to the croup and a severe double ear infection. Then once she got home, she was hit with the flu and so were me and my mom. It was horrible! Our house has not been the happiest place the past few weeks. We are just now getting back on track after missing many events and me missing a 7 days of school. I'm so so behind, but it'll be ok. I have really good teachers that will help me out. Lilly is just now getting her complete appetite back and is about to eat us out of the house. Hehe we think its from where she basically didn't eat anything for about 9 days in a row. I'm so happy to have my sweet LiL Bug back! Thank you for keeping her in your thoughts.


5 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey! Glad to hear she is feeling better!!

Cute pic!!!!

Good luck with catching up in school...i know that can't be fun. :0(

Lauren and Ed said...

Man, you guys have been through the ringer lately. It is time for a healthy streak so life can get back to normal. That is an adorable photo of the two of you! You are both two photogenic girls!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

So glad to hear that she is doing better!! Ugh, sounds like it has not been too fun for you for a while- Glad to hear everyone is better!!!
That's a really cute pic of you and Lilly! :)
~Staci

Ashton said...

Soooo glad to hear she is better!! love the pix

JinXiu said...

Glaad to hear that everyone is better

take care

staci