Wednesday, November 21, 2007

This is what I'm Thankful for...

Hey everyone! I know that its only Wednesday but tomorrow will be a very busy day so I wanted to make my Thanksgiving post today while I had some free time.

As I think back on my life, I have so many things that I cannot imagine living my life without. I am Thankful for everything that God has given me. Here are some things that really stand out to me...

My parents, without them I wouldn't have the wonderful life that has been given to me. They support me in every way possible and they are always their when I need them.

My Lilly Bug
, This little girl has taught me so much! She has given my life a new meaning. I didn't know that it was possible to love anyone like I love her. We may not have the same birth parents, but she is my precious baby sister that I love with everything I've got.

All of my friends,
everything would be a lot harder without you guys...especially school. lol

Adoption, adoption has brought such a joy to my life. I pray that one day I am able to adopt! Their's nothing else like the joy it brings!

I'm Thankful for so much! I feel so greatful to have the life that I have been given.
=]

0 comments: