Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Catching up with Lilly Jayde


Guess what everyone...I HAVE PICTURES! Its only a few, but I thought I would post them because everyone is getting anxious. Hehe I don't blame you...she's pretty adorable!

Things are going really good. We're just getting ready for the Holidays! I am very excited, I just love this time of year! I will be pretty busy the next couple weeks so this will probably be my last post for a little while...I'll be back though! Hope you all love the pictures!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Isn't she so beautiful!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and my LiL Bug!

7 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh so precious!!!!!!have a great holiday!!!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Aww! Miss Lilly Jayde is looking so grown up!!! I can hardly believe it. Wow!! She is such a pretty girl!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! :)
~Staci

Steffie B. said...

She is so cute......have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lexie said...

Ohh!! Sweet baby!! She has seriously grown up since the last time you posted pictures. She is loosing some of that sweet baby chub in her cheeks! She is going to be one pretty little girl!

CNA said...

Awww! Such a sweet little girl!! She still has the prettiest blue eyes!! Happy Thanksgiving!

~Caitie

Lauren and Ed said...

WOW! You girls are both so beautiful. Love the pictures, and I am so happy to see you posting again.

Joan said...

She is so cute!