Sunday, October 28, 2007

WOW!!!

Oh my goodness! 2 months since my last post! I do apologize...I have just been so busy. I have had a very good school year so far and now that I am working and Lilly is walking all around, things are just crazy and their isn't much computer time. Thats right, she is walking! It is the cutest thing ever and I wish I could say that I have pictures to post but unfortunately, I don't. I hope to get new pictures posted soon! I am now back on track with blogging...thank goodness! I have missed it very much and I have missed everyone in blogger world. I can't wait to check updates and see how things are going for everyone. This is all I've got for now...please begin to check back often for updates!!

=]

10 comments:

Lexie said...

Yay!!!! I am soo happy to see you again!!!! She's walking!!! OMG!! Your kidding?!
How cute...i can't wait to see pictures!!

Lauren and Ed said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are back. I have missed your blog too, and frankly I have been worried about you. Glad all is well. Can't believe Lilly is walking! Oh how fun!

Holly said...

Glad you're back!!!

mommy24treasures said...

missed you! Can't wait to see some pics...
Glad the school year is going well. It does take a while to get into the routine again.

CNA said...

YAY!!! SO glad you're back!! Missed you so much! I can't believe she's walking!! YAY!! That is so great! You're not posting was making me insainly worried! LOL! Anyway, can't wait to see some pics!

~Caitie

Steffie B. said...

Yeah....so glad to hear from you! Can't wait to see some new pics! ;)

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Yay!!! Wow, she's walking?! Miss Lilly Jayde is growing up!!!! What about Rylee? Any updates of her?
I can't wait to see pics and hear more!!! You've been missed! :)
~Staci

CNA said...

Love the new look!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are back...can u give us an update re: Riley???

Lexie said...

Love the new look!