Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm still here!


Hey there everyone! I am finally able to sit down and get alittle blogging in! I am also hoping that I have time to visit some blogs as well! Things are going great...just very busy. Now that school has started and I have a job, things are hectic so I do not have as much computer time as I would like. And when I have free time, I want to be with my family who I feel like I am barely ever with right now. I have posted on all of my blogs so check them out! If you are waiting for photo editing, digital scrapbooking, or blog makeovers from me, please just bare with me and I will get them to you ASAP! If you find someone else, I will totally understand!

Well, thats all for now! I will hopefully be back very soon!

*Doesn't Lilly look precious in that picture?

13 comments:

Holly said...

Aww that picture is so sweet. We understand. Family and school and all that stuff comes first :- )

Denna said...

She does look precious. You have been busy. I have missed your post, but I understand. Just like Holly said Family, and school stuff comes first.

Lauren said...

Love the pic! Yeah family and school defiantely comes first.

mommy24treasures said...

I have missed you! I think its great you have your priorites right though. Good luck with school.

Steffie B. said...

I have missed you.....I figured it was school! And that comes first....and I'm patient on the blog make over! ;) I'll wait!

Lauren and Ed said...

Very cute page indeed. Looking to see more of your creations! :)

Unknown said...

adorable!! i've missed you!
i tagged you in a middle name meme. check my blog for details!

Steffie B. said...

How are things going? What is the new job by the way? Did you tell me that already? How's school?

Lauren said...

Hey! I gave you an award! You might have to scroll down a couple of posts to see it though!

Gracie said...

What a cutie......School is so much work :( But I still love it???

Steffie B. said...

Hope things are going well! ;)

Lexie said...

Hey! I am missing your blogging soo much!!!!!! I hope y'all are all doing ok!!

Lauren and Ed said...

I am missing my Lilly updates. You have been off the radar for a long time...I hope everything is okay.