Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Trying to get caught up


Hey everyone! I am here to get caught up with my blogging! As many of you are wondering, Lilly is feeling better! She was back in the ER on Sunday night whenever she wouldn't keep anything down and her fever got high again. She has had an intestinal virus. It has been tough but we are getting back on track. I haven't taken any pictures over the past few days...I took these today but she wasn't really feeling like a photo shoot. The picture on the right is my favorite! It shows her sweet little features and her beautiful smile! and did you notice her hair??? Awwww, it is getting so long! And yes, that is a hair barret, so cute! I hope that I am 100% caught up in bloggerworld and that I can soon get back to daily post!

5 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Oh....poor baby.....there is nothing worse then a lsick baby ESPECIALLY when you have to take her to ER! I spent time in the ER with Emmie last night too. I'll have to tell you about that later.

Lexie said...

Aww....i am sorry to hear that!! Get well baby!!

Holly said...

I hope Lilly is feeling better soon. Poor poor thing.

mommy24treasures said...

she does look like she is feeling better. You can see it in her eyes. I am so sorry she was so sick. That can be SO tough.

Lauren and Ed said...

Goodness...Lilly has had a tough week. I hope this is the end of it for her. She needs to get feeling better soon so she can go back to her smiley happy self. I love the profile picture of her too. What gorgeous eyes she has!