Thursday, August 2, 2007

The sick baby girl

Is feeling a little better today. She had a not so good night but we were expecting that...
She was up from 1-4 and then back asleep until about 8. She fussed alot in her sleep and was very restless. As for the day...she was alot better. She didn't nap like she does normally but we were totally expecting that. We still have a few days of not so good probably but we are willing to work with Lilly so she can get to feeling better faster!

*The picture was taken on Saturday whenever we were going out to dinner!
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Freeda! said...

i love her eyes. but i can't tell whats colour is it. is green or blue? hmm

Gracie said...

Soo sorry! Hope she feel better!

Holly said...

Poor thing. Hope she starts to feel herself soon.

Lauren and Ed said...

How's Lilly feeling? I hope she is back to 100%. Can you e-mail me your home address? I have a little something for Lilly I got while we were at Disney.

Lauren said...

Glad to hear that she is starting to feel better. By the way I love the new blog design.

mommy24treasures said...

I hope she feels better soon too... Beautiful girl...