Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Nicknames

Today I thought that I would post all about Lilly Jayde's nicknames. We have soo many for her and they all fit her quite well. The funny thing is that she responds to all of them! LoL

-Lilly girl
-Lil Jayde
-Chunkey Monkey
-Ana Bana (we got that from Lillyana)
-Jayde babe
-Chunk'et
-Lillyana
-Lil
-Baby girl
-Loodles (don't ask. lol)
-and my favorie...Lilly Lou

I didn't take any pictures of her today, she hasn't been feeling to good today. We are thinking ear infection :( So I decided to post a picture from this weekend. Have a good day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Those nicknames are all so cute! Trent calls our baby "boo-boo baby"
he only does it whenever it is just us though. haha! I love the picture and the way you have it decorated. To bad you couldn't get the program. That is so cute though!

Lexie said...

Hey! I think that loodles is cute! hahahha! my mom calls me babygirl....yes....i am still her baby girl......:0)! but not for long! hahah
lexie

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Those are all really cute nicknames! Sarah Lu is of course, Sarah Lu and we call her Baby Girl all the time and she loves it! LOL :)

Unknown said...

Such cute nicknames! So funny, because I hadn't even read this and I posted about AnnaClaire's nicknames! Wierd... When I read "Loodles", I thought of "Butles". That's what we call AnnaClaire:)

love that pic!

Unknown said...

Such cute nicknames! So funny, because I hadn't even read this and I posted about AnnaClaire's nicknames! Wierd... When I read "Loodles", I thought of "Butles". That's what we call AnnaClaire:)

love that pic!