Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Girl Outside




Today was your basic day for us. I got up at around 9 to find Lilly Jayde in her highchair eating banana oatmeal and of course she was fussing because Mom wasn't feeding her fast enough. Hehe, she is such a piglet! Once she had her morning nap, I decided that it was time for a photo shoot! I dressed Lillyana up in her pretty little white dress and got her hair all fixed and then we went outside to get some pictures! She loves it outside so I know that I am bound to get a good picture! I discovered something great today...Lilly Jayde now has enough hair for me to pull the middle up into a "pebbles" hair do! Her few sprigs of hair pop through the top! I love putting bows in her hair, she even has a few pairs of pj's that have matching bows :) Little sisters are so much fun!!!

I was just thinking about how the end of this month will be our 8 month adoption anniversary. It is so crazy to think about life before Lilly, it almost seems like their wasn't life before her...like something was missing. Now we have this precious baby girl in our lives that not one of us can even think about life without her in it. She is just so awesome, I love her so much! God is so awesome, if it wasn't for him, then we wouldn't even know about our sweet Lillyana Jayde!!

Here are a few more pictures from today!

Playing with the grass instead of looking at Sissy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pretty Flower
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Playing in the grass
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Being Silly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

You are an amazing big sister. My daughter Katelyn will be 16 most likely when we are able to adopt our daughter from China. I hope that she is as excited as you are.

Lauren said...

Cute pictures!

Gracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gracie said...

I love black and white pictures. They are very cute. You are quite the photographer!

Lexie said...

I love them all!!!! My favorite are the black and whites!
Lexie

Olivia said...

those are all beautiful pictures! Would you do me a favor and make a cute pic like that with Rilee's picture that I have on my page?

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Awww! How sweet!! Those are some gorgeous pictures of Lilly Jayde in the grass! I love how you did the collage, what program do you use? So cute!! :)
~Staci

Lindsey said...

Hi! Thanks for visitng my blog, your little sis is adorable and i love her name =)