Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day...2

This is my 2nd post for the day because I didn't have much time this morning. Today was so amazing...Lilly Jayde and I gave our daddy his picture this morning along with a few other gifts. Then, after church, we had a big family cookout to honor all of the dads out there! It was so much fun-there was volleyball, swimming, horse shoes, and all kinds of games and fun!

Happy Father's Day Daddy! Me and Loodles love you so much! You are the most amazing Daddy ever! WE LOVE YOU!

Here is a picture that I took last night...she loves to give kisses!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Glad you all had a great Father's Day, we did too!

Lauren said...

That picture is just ADORABLE!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! I hope my Empress Fussy Pants- turns out to be as incredible a big sister as you are to your adorable little sister!! Thank you for stopping by our blog! EFP would just love you... !!!
Missy - Mom to EFP

mommy24treasures said...

what a cute picture! Yes I am using Lumapix lately, and I love how it takes alot of the work out of scrapping compared to using a photoediting program. You can scrap pretty quick which is waht I need.
You are doing a wonderful job with your blog. Love the colors.

Holly said...

She is precious......