Monday, September 29, 2008

I miss the baby

Look at her...



I know that the circle of life consist of growing from a baby into a child and then a teen and then an adult. Well, Lillyana is now 2 years old. TWO! I can't believe it when I think about that. I am totally in love with the way she is right now...she is talking and having real conversation with me. But I really miss when she was this age. In this picture she was 13 months old..it was her first football game. Look at those cheeks. Sometimes I just wish I could hold her and kiss her chubby baby cheeks again. Now she is to busy playing tea party and riding her tricycle. Just for one day I want to go back in time and see her as a little baby...parents are right when they say we grow up too fast!!
age 2...

she makes me smile =]

4 comments:

Ashton said...

She is precious!

Holly said...

Oh she is getting so big! They don't stay little long that's for sure.

Jodi said...

Sooooo true! She is a doll!

Lauren and Ed said...

Just precious!!!!