Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Its been awhile


Hey everyone! First of all, I am sorry for my lack of post but life is just very busy right now. Lilly Jayde is constantly on the go, we have 10 puppies to take care of, and we are in the process of another adoption! Thats right, we are going to be adopting again! I have started a new blog on it so check that out here. I have a video to post of Lilly Bug. She is getting so big and talking like crazy! Its pretty cute! Well everyone, thats all for now. Check back for updates!


5 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

cute as ever, good to hear from you !

Lauren and Ed said...

My gooodness how she has grown! Aw, she is just so precious and beautiful. Glad you are back!

Ashton said...

WOW!! She has grown and changed SO much!! I am SO excited for your family as to getting Annie!! What a pretty name!! Glad you are back in the blogger world!! :o)
Ashton

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Aww!! She is so cute!!! And she is getting so big! What are your 10 puppies? How does Lilly like them? :)
Congrats again on Annie's adoption!! I can't wait to follow along! =D
~Staci

Ashton said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I can't wait to hear more about Annie!! :o)