Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Look and New Pictures

I hope that you all like the new blog look. I was ready to get it all decorated for the Holidays. I took pictures of Lilly Jayde in her new hat today and thought that they would be perfect for the winter theme. Speaking of her hat, I have forgotten to mention the sad news...Lilly won't keep bows in her hair right now. We have tried everything but she just whines and eventually gets them out. I'm pretty sad. LoL. She does really good with the hat though and she doesn't even acknowledge it.
Well, here is a cute picture from this morning..ENJOY! She was laughing so hard when I took this!

7 comments:

Lauren and Ed said...

Awesome! Love it , love it! You are talented!!! Lilly is so darn cute, I can hardly stand it!

mommy24treasures said...

love your holiday look.

CNA said...

Love it! It looks so great! Adorable pic! She puts a smile on my face instantly!

*Caitie*

Ashton said...

I LOVE your blog it looks so awesome! (is that proper English???)oh well Hope to talk to you soon!

Lexie said...

Aww...how cute!!
Sorry to here about the bows...that is a sad story!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Lilly has grown SO MUCH!!!!!! She is such a pretty girl!! And I love the new look! Very, very cute! Oh, and BTW, Lilly now sounds JUST like Sarah Lu. Until recently, and still only on very special occasions when she decides she wants one, she will not wear a bow. Very, very sadly.
~Staci

Steffie B. said...

She looks so cute....love the new blog girl! ;)