Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Little Diva


First off I wanted to say sorry for my lack of post here lately but I have been really busy! It is crazy how adding one little baby to the house can make things crazy!
Lilly Jayde will be 10 months on Thursday. It is so crazy how the time goes by s0o fast. I remember whenever all she did was sleep and eat all the time just like it was yesterday and now...she is doing so much! I just love her age that she is now. It is very fun!!!
Well, my camera messed up last night so I am going to have to get a new one. We do have one other camera in the house but it isn't very good quality so hopefully we will be able to get me a new one very soon! I will post older pictures over the next few days.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I totally know what you mean......summer is such a busy time of year and I know you guys must be super busy with two little ones! I just love Lilly's outfit! Too cute!

Olivia said...

She is just adorable!

Lauren said...

I agree with you and Holly! Summer is super busy (especially with your little ones)! Have a fun rest of the summer! She definately is a little diva!