Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A fun day


Today was great! Lilly Jayde had her 9 month old check up and she did really well. Whenever we first got to the doctor, she was a little whiny and clingy...I swear she knows what the doctors office is. Once we got called back into the room, she was weighed and measured. Our sweet little Chunk'et is now up to 23 pounds. hehe, she is a tubby!!

When we got home, I took Lilly Jayde swimming and she loved it of course. After we got out of the pool, she took a nap and then once she woke up, we went to the park with Mom and Rylee. I don't have any pictures from that because I forgot to grab my camera off the charger :(
It was alot of fun though...Lilly loved the swings!

Well, thats all for today, I have Lilly sitting in my lap and she is making it very hard to type..

*Don't forget to check out Rylee's blog!!!

Have a good night!!!

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey!! It sounds like you had a great day!! She is a lil tubby tubby!! To Cute!! Fat babies are the best! hahah.
I am about to go check out Rylee!!!
Lexie

mommy24treasures said...

love these pics.
:)

Unknown said...

So sweet!!! 23 pounds?? AnnaClaire is almost a year older and weighs 25 pounds... and I thought that was tubby!!! I love chubby babies though. That's what makes them so cute!

Holly said...

Very cute pics! Sounds like you guys had a very fun day. I love chubby babies!! So cute!

Lauren said...

She is just adorable!!!!