Thursday, June 21, 2007

Super Quick One


I don't really have time to post tonigt...it is late and Lilly Jayde fell asleep in the Pack-N-Play thats in my room so she will spend the night in here with me. Therefore I need to get the lights off before she wakes up.

My mom talked to our social worker a few hours ago and we will get the package with info on the baby girl in the morning! Her name is Rilee (sp) and she is 4 weeks old!! Tomorrow we will get a bunch of info/a picture of her and if I can then I will post it. I might not be able to post the picture until she is our baby. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see how Lilly Jayde does with a tiny baby.

Have a good night!!!

1 comments:

Lexie said...

I am so excited for ya'lL! I can't wait to see pictures!! Rilee is a sweet name! I love it!! Rilee and Lillly...sounds perfect!
I bet she is precious!!!!! I will be praying for ya'll!!
Lexie