Sunday, June 10, 2007

I am already back...and a very sick baby

Hey everyone, I am already back here at bloggerland! My surgery went great and I have had almost no pain. I decided that I just really wanted to come upstairs and check out my blog. Thank you for my comments, get well emails, and prayers.

Lilly Jayde is very sick...she was allergic to her medicine that was given to her for her ear infection. She is much better today but yesterday was bad. We did end up taking her to the ER because of her fever which was almost 104. So our last few days have been very tough but thankfully, we are all coming back together now. This is the first weekend EVER that I haven't taken one picture of Lilly. I have just left her alone with the camera because I know she hasn't felt well.

I hope you all have a great week, hopefully I will be able to get pictures tomorrow!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is an older picture that I took early last week.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Well, I hope Lilly begins to recover soon!!!! She is adorable. Thanks for checking out my blog.

Lexie said...

Hey! I am soo glad that ya'll are both okay, and getting better!!!
lexie