Wednesday, June 20, 2007

God may be showing us a NEW plan...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe what just happened. The agency that we have done foster care with before just called us about fostering a 4 week old baby girl!!! Her parents just gave up full parental rights and she is now going to be a "foster care child" because she has no one to care for her :(
My parents have never done this kind of foster parenting before so they are both a little unsure. Will we fall totally in love with this baby and then get the call that she is being adopted? Or...will we be the ones to give her the forever family that she is longing to have? We do not know anything for sure yet but my parents feel like that God wants us to do this, besides why would he have made this happen if it wasn't what he knew we are suppose to do? We are suppose to be getting her profile and all the information very soon, we don't even know her name. I will let you all know whenever we do. I still can't believe this!!!

prayers would be great<3

4 comments:

Lexie said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! How amazing!!!!! AHH! I can't wait to hear more! you've got me on the edge of my seat!!!! Tell more, tell more!!!!
Lexie

Linette said...

Wow- this is amazing. I'll definitely be praying for your family. And thanks for visiting my blog- come by anytime! :)

Holly said...

Wow that is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting!!!!!! praying for you!!!!