Saturday, June 23, 2007

A busy day

Today was a very fun, but busy day! After breakfest, we went to a baby boutique with my aunt who is expecting her 1st child in 3 months! You must know that whenever me and Mom come out of this place, we never come out empty handed. Haha...we bought Lilly Jayde this outfit and head band/bow. As soon as we saw it, I just knew Lilly needed it. hehe
At first Mom wouldn't go for it but when I mentioned that the cupcake would be perfect since we were going to a birthday party she gave in. We told Dad that if we bought her another outfit, it wouldn't be a dress. He asked us if he could please see her in something other than a pink dress. So we figured a blue skirt would be just fine! :)

After the botique, we went to Lucy Li's 3rd birthday party! It was so much fun and the decor was just adorable. The theme was Finding Nemo and there were fishes all over the place and one was a clown fish just like Nemo and whoever found him got a prize! It was the cutest party ever, it was very creative. Now here is the sad part...on the way to the party I was looking through my camera and it went totally dead. No problem I thought, I have extra batteries with me all the time. Just not today because I had switched bags the night before. Uhhhhh I was so upset :(
Anyway...we all had a great day!

I LOVE MY LILLY LOU!!!

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey!!
Sounds like you had a great day!!! Sorry about the camera!! Thats disappointing! I love the skirt and shirt! It is soo sweet!!
Lexie

CNA said...

Love the tongue! LOL! Cute pics.

~Caitie

mommy24treasures said...

such a cutie pie :)

Holly said...

Love the tongue picture! Too cute!

Lindsey said...

Cute pics! Chloe has an outfit kinda like that one!