Monday, June 25, 2007

Babysitting


Well today has seemed really weird because Lilly Jayde isn't here. She is staying at our grandparents house for a few days because they don't see her much and they wanted her! This is the first time that she is away from us and it is harder than I thought. I knew I would miss her, but she is all I think about! Oh my, this little girl has me wrapped!! I love & miss you LiL Boo!

I am babysitting a precious little girl today named Carlee. She is so sweet, I actually think that Lilly will be alot like her. She is so girlie and is always talking about being a princess. We are all pretty sure that Lilly will be the same way...she already knows that she is the little princess :)

Here is the sad news. If Lilly Jayde doesn't get home before Wednesday, then I won't see her for a whole week because I am going to church camp. I just have to see her before I leave!! AHHH. Its killing me. I didn't take many pictures this weekend so hopefully she will come back home tonight and I will take some precious little pictures!

Until then, I have posted one of the little girl that I am babysitting, Carlee!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Ohh!! Carlee is soo sweet!!!
Lexie

redmaryjanes said...

Carlie is a cutie! Have a great time at church camp!

Anonymous said...

You let you're grandparents just'have' her? Wow. Your parents are brave. Hehe. I wouldn't let my panrets spend the night for the first six months for bonding purposes let alone take her! Hehe.

(BTW - I am not saying this is a bad thing for them to do this AT ALL! I just think it's funny how over-protective I was! :))