Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Its all new

Hi everyone,
I am just now starting this blog to share my daily adventures as a big sister! We got to bring Lilly home 2 days after she was born, we got her through domestic adoption. I hope to meet a lot of new people through this blog! I will update the blog daily and their will probably always be pictures because lets just say...I am a picture addict. Since we have had Lilly, I have taken about 6 hundred pictures of her. I want to be a photographer so she is awesome practice. I hope to get this blog looking cute very soon! I will do another post later on tonight or tomorrow! I hope you all enjoy my "Life With Lilly" blog!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


4 comments:

Olivia said...

hey ally,
I am so happy that I talked you into blogging! You will love it, you WILL meet some amazing people!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Hi,
I'm Staci, Sarah Lu's big sister. I'm 15 and Sarah Lu is almost 3.
Lilly is SO cute!! LOVE the hair bow!! :)

Verna said...

Welcome to blog land. We have 3 bio kids, one Chinese princess and another Chinese prince or princess coming. Great to "meet" you.

M said...

Lilly is beautiful! Feel free to visit my blog too! We adopted my little sister from China and she is 19 months old! I hope you have fun in our "bloggy world"! I love photography too! Cute subjects are quite important in photography!! :)
Keara