Thursday, November 1, 2007

Rylee Update

Well everyone! I am so sorry that I didn't mention Rylee in the last update. Its not exactly an update that I am very happy about. She is no longer staying with our family. At the beginning of this month, she was matched with a young couple who love her more than words can say. We had to drive about 5 hours to meet them and then 2 weeks later, we got the call that everything looked good and they would foster Rylee until the adoption was finalized. It was very tough at first to not have the sweet baby girl with her big smile and sweet little laugh. God is so good and now sweet Rylee has her forever family! We have talked to the family once since they have had her and she is doing great. We hope to meet up with them at Christmas time to pay our sweet girl a visit! Thank you for all your concerns!

as for Lilly Jayde...
she is not feeling to good this week, we think its just teething so hopefully she will be all better by the weekend. I wish so so bad that I had pictures to post but my camera broke a few weeks ago so I am saving up for a new one. I hope to have it in the next couple weeks!

8 comments:

Holly said...

That's great that Rylee is doing well with her forever family! I hope Miss Lilly feels better soon. Poor thing. It's no fun when little ones are sick :-(

Lexie said...

Aww!! I am soo happy for Miss Rylee!!!! That must have been so hard for y'all, but I am sure that, that sweet family is just loving that little girl!

mommy24treasures said...

Oh I am happy for Rylee and her forever family. I am sorry for the empty place it left you. Hope Ms Lilly feels better quick!

CNA said...

AWW!! I'm so happy for Rylee!!! What a blessing for that little girl! I hope Lilly feels better soon.
Caitie

Lauren and Ed said...

Glad Rylee has a loving family...although I know you miss her! Hope Lilly feels better soon, and I can't wait to see updated pictures of tnat little seetie!

Rydley said...

I know you're missing Rylee but I'm just thrilled she will have a family soon! Hang in there!

Steffie B. said...

I'm so happy for Rylee...but I know you must miss her terribly! I hope Lily feels better soon!

hugs....

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Awww, That must have been so hard to lose Rylee. But, I'm sure you're overjoyed that she now has her forever family too!!!! I hope Lilly is feeling better! :)