Friday, June 15, 2007

FFFF Challenge

I am going to try and participate in this weeks photo challenge that comes from the Double Happiness blog! The theme for this week is love and I knew that would be an easy one. Here are the pictures...



The picture on the time is the first time that I ever held Lilly Jayde. I will never forget the way it felt knowing that I finally had a baby sister! The feeling was almost magical the first time I held her! I am so in LOVE with this baby girl!!! The second picture was just taken yesterday. Lilly Jayde always smiles when you put the camera in front of her UNLESS she is posing with another person. That is why she is looking away from the camera. The person taking the picture has to jump around, make crazy noises, or play peek-a-boo behind the camera...that is why she is looking away. So funny!




2 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Awww! Little Sisters are the best!!
And I love the new blog look by the way! :)

Sherri said...

I found your blog through Michelle's (Life With Us)...you are an amazing big sister!! Lilly is so very lucky to have you, but I think you are just as lucky to have Lilly!